Interview With UFC Fighter Misha Cirkunov
Show Notes & Episode Guide
On today’s episode we are joined by one of UFC’s top fighters in the Light Heavyweight division. For the show notes, we decided to list the questions that we asked Misha (you’ll find them below). If you want to hear his responses, be sure to smash that play button and tune in! To know more about Misha and follow his career, be sure to check him out at the links below:
You’ll be shocked by what Misha was paid for one of his previous fights. The challenges he faced with even finding a fight before UFC signed him. His thoughts on how UFC treats its fighters. And last but not least, his crucial piece of advice for young and upcoming fighters and what they should be doing now, so they can become successful in the future!
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Questions We Asked Misha Cirkunov
- A quick introduction of who Misha Cirkunov is.
- How does someone go from watching UFC to being on the card and knocking someone out?
- When you got the call from the UFC were you hesitant or were you ready to go?
- What took you so long in your UFC debut to win your match?
- How do you deal with the distractions and the hype?
- How did you hustle to afford your training to eventually become a full-time fighter?
- Does the UFC treat its fighters properly?
- How do you remain confident when you can’t even get a fight in general?
- What advice do you have to a young kid out there that wants to become a fighter one day in the future?
- How do you deal with failure (losing a fight, getting dumped, etc.)?
- Do you have a retirement plan for how you’re going to hustle when you stop fighting?
- How would you approach day one if you want to start MMA training?
- What does a UFC fighter do a regular day?
- What’s next for Misha in the UFC?