The easiest way to make your audio files shareable on social media!
More About Wavve & Baird Hall
It’s no secret that audio doesn’t share well. However, the average video post on social media generates 135% greater organic reach when compared to photos, audio and other media posts.
Wavve makes it easy to turn uploaded or recorded audio into animated videos that auto-play on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Website: https://wavve.video/
- Twitter: @wavve
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavve
See Wavve Technology In Action Below!
Baird was kind enough to take a snippet of our episode and run it through his tech to create a video that can be shared everywhere. Also, be sure to tune in to the episode where he shares how he learned from his failures, how to close sales & tips on how to entice people to check out, and sign up for your service!
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 00:00 – 3:04 — The guys introduce Baird to the show. He opens up with his background and story. Baird talks about how he got a job at a big software company and tells us how he ended up with his current startup.
- 3:05 – 6:02 — Baird tells us about his new company and how it helps podcasters. The current product wasn’t even intended on being something for public consumption. You’re going to love this backstory.
- 6:03 – 10:00 — Baird goes into detail about why his original app failed in his opinion. We get the fully story behind the launch and how the company was able to pivot. Everything was tried until they ended up to where they are right now.
- 10:01 – 13:45 — We take a look at the business model behind WAVVE to see how they’re able to turn a profit. We get into the first sale because there’s nothing like the first time. Sometimes a random conversation can turn into much more.
- 13:46 – 18:04 — What happens once someone has the video file? We talk about the secret of finding the perfect length for a video clip. You can’t be sharing 12 minute clips these days.
- 18:05 – 21:05 — What’s the team like? Should you accept funding? How do you raise capital?
- 21:06 – 23:45 — What do you look for when hiring people for a startup? Hint: your drinking buddy shouldn’t be your business co-founder.
- 23:46 – 27:25 — What tools does Baird use? See how you can send official invites to your friends for meetings.
- 27:26 -31:32 — How does one go after the close? How do you go after the next step? Helping is the new selling.
- 31:33 – 33:00 — The guys close out the show.