Gabby Wallace shares her tips on how to explode your YouTube audience!
About Gabby Wallace
From teaching English in classrooms to having a YouTube channel with over 200,000 subscribers, Gabby knows a thing or two about building an audience. What’s more, she is the perfect example of someone who took the skills she’s good at (being an educator) and scaled it to a mass audience.
So instead of helping just 20-30 students at a time in a small classroom, people from all around the World are now learning to speak better, write better and communicate more effectively thanks to Gabby.
And you’re about to learn how she did it!
Where You Can Find Gabby
- Website: GabbyWallace.com
- YouTube Channel: Go Natural English
- Facebook: Go Natural English
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 00:58 – Gabby shares how she got started and why she pivoted her dreams of just going around the World and teaching English in classrooms.
- 1:09 – Sahil gets Gabby to share some of her stats. You won’t believe the number of subscribers and the amount of people she has on her email list. This gal is the real deal folks! (Martin’s reaction is hilarious)
- 4:40 – Gabby shares how she initially got traction on her YouTube channel, because starting is always the hardest part.
- 6:19 – Sahil asks Gabby how she made her YouTube channel her full time job instead of just a part-time hustle.
- 8:40 – Martin asks Gabby how she found the motivation to build up her YouTube channel after a long day’s work teaching in Japan!
- 10:35 – Sahil asks Gabby about advertising on YouTube and why she didn’t spend much when she first got started.
- 12:00 – Think you need fancy equipment to start a great YouTube channel? Think again! You won’t believe what Gabby used to get started and build her audience. You really have no excuses.
- 14:40 – Martin asks Gabby about what length of videos perform best on YouTube and how to find out what your audience likes. (Hint: If your niche involves getting quick information, no one is going to stick around for your 30 minute video!)
- 15:40 – Sahil asks Gabby about where she makes her biggest chunk of revenue. She discusses her breakdown between getting money from ads, selling courses and other monetization strategies.
- 23:00 – Nervous about getting in front of a camera? Gabby addresses how you can become more confident to really captivate your audience.
- 26:20 – Sahil get’s Gabby to spill the beans on how to grow your YouTube audience organically and how to set up your video to give it maximum exposure. Be sure not to miss this!
- 28:40 – Gabby shares the one secret tip that most people aren’t doing, yet provides the biggest rewards when it comes to building an audience that LOVES your content. Hint: this tip does take work, which is why 99% of people don’t want to bother. But if you spend the time, it will pay off in a BIG way.
- 32:00 – The guys close out the show by asking Gabby if she used to harass her friends to shamelessly share her content when she first got started. You have to hear her response!