Interview With The Founders Of Nise Technology
You’ll learn how Dorian and Rayner are using smart marketing and some ninja tricks on the Kickstarter platform to get over 4000 people ready to hand over their money as soon as their device goes live (including us!)
Find Out More About Nise Technology
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 1:00 – Martin asks the boys to give us a 30 second pitch on Nise, and what its technology can do for us
- 2:00 – Sahil asks the guys about how they marketed their Kickstarter campaign and got a boat-load of people interested in their physical product before it’s even shipped out the door
- 3:35 – Sahil asks Dorian about how he got 4000 people to reserve their device using only email (because as we know, building an audience is KEY)
- 4:45 – The power of early-bird pricing and why it can be a powerful push when you first do a launch
- 5:35 – Martin asks the guys how to find an audience that’s interested in what you’re going to sell before you even have a product that’s out on the shelves, ready to buy
- 6:05 – The guys from Nise talk about the pitfalls of Kickstarter and tips on how to make your campaigns a success
- 7:00 – Sahil asks about the logistics of taking an IDEA for a physical product and then EXECUTING on it (this is some very important stuff)
- 9:35 – Everyone knows that China is famous for ripping off products then selling it back by undercutting the original developer. Sahil asks how the guys at Nise are protecting their IP (intellectual property) from the Chinese companies that are looking to steal their tech.
- 10:45 – Martin asks the guys what to do after a working prototype is complete (you won’t believe how much it costs to create your very first prototype!)
- 12:10 – Sahil asks the technology behind Nise (sous vide). You’re about to learn why cooking with water and the physical properties of water can give you the PERFECT dish every time without hassle.
- 13:30 – Martin asks how someone can get started on Kickstarter and the limitations that are placed upon you (for everyone that thinks they can simply throw up a campaign and people will just start throwing money your way, you’re in for a rude awakening)
- 14:40 – Martin asks a very important question about Kickstarter: “What happens when you don’t hit your monetary target for your project?” And of course, the guys respond. This is very important to keep in mind. Don’t just throw out random numbers in order to get funded. You NEED to know how much you need and how to intelligently structure your business.
- 17:00 – Sahil asks the tough question most founders don’t want to answer: How much of their OWN money have they put into their product versus the money they’re going to receive from Kickstarter and their backers…
- 18:15 – We as a group talk about why (if you’re young) it’s the BEST time to start a side hustle and take risks. Because at the end of the day, the biggest regret will be the shot you never took. So if you currently have a business idea, you NEED to listen to this segment.
- 18:35 – Sahil asks for a real-time example and demo of HOW the NISE technology would work for someone who’s just finished work and wants a great tasting meal with minimal prep (this is where the Nise device really shines)
- 22:00 – Sahil asks about the elephant in the room: The device sounds great, but WHEN is it going to be released and WHAT is the price going to be (Side Note: Trust us, you’ll want one. Martin & myself have already decided that we’re getting one)
- 22:45 – Dorian calls the Nise device “the Keurig” of foods. Sahil asks him to elaborate on that and how exactly that would work for a busy person.