Andy Hill Talks About Going Debt Free While Managing A Marriage With Kids
We take nothing away from such accomplishments — hell, Martin and I have both done this, and it’s absolutely liberating.
But it’s a whole different ball game when you have other mouths to feed.
Having a life partner and kids to take care of can add that extra layer of challenge and stress, which is why we decided to have a chat with someone who paid of $48k in debt while sky-rocketing his net worth to $700,000… all while juggling the responsibility of being a husband and father!
This is what makes him a TRUE hustler, and an even better teacher! So smash that play button above, and enjoy the show.
Where You Can Find Andy
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- 00:00 – 3:00. We intro Andy Hill who tells us exactly how he hustles. Andy and his wife were both earning over 6 figures, but didn’t know much about personal finance. Andy got himself a line of credit that he used to have some fun. When Andy saw the ultrasound for his child, he decided to get serious about money. Andy and his wife paid off $48k worth of debt.
- 3:01 – 5:00. How did Andy start saving money? He talks about the changes that he made to pay off the family debt. Everything from selling stuff online to cutting back on concerts.
- 5:01 – 8:20. How did Andy decide what to focus on? It’s difficult to get work done when you have a wife and kids. Andy shares what has worked for him. He does his best to physically split things up. Andy shares the best times for getting work done when you have kids.
- 8:21 – 9:58. What tools does Andy use to stay on top of things? iCalendar and Forest are the secret apps that keep Andy productive when he gets sucked into social media.
- 9:59 – 12:36. How does Andy know what to work on to bring in money for the family? He tells us about the conversation that you need to have before you get married.
- 12:37 – 14:27. How does Andy make money? He shares what brings in money from podcasting to affiliate marketing.
- 14:28 – 16:19. Why does Andy share so much about his life and his family? Andy’s okay with sharing the finances but it turns out that his wife isn’t on the same page.
- 16:20 – 20:00. How does Andy decide to do with his kids for entertainment? We dig into how you can keep your kids busy so that you have some free time.
- 20:01 – 22:50. What happens when your partner is NOT supportive of your goals? Andy shares the script for how you can approach your partner about taking time for your own goals and life.
- 22:51 – 24:52. How would Andy start a side hustle today if he had to start all over?
- 24:53 – 27:35. Would Andy focus on income or savings first? Andy shares the exact plan that he would follow to pay off debt and build the net worth.
- 27:36 – close. Andy tells us where we can find him.