Close A Sale Every Time By Using This One Little Trick
Welcome to the very first episode of our quickie series. This is where we hop on the mic and drop a few golden nuggets of wisdom without any fancy intro. Just straight up value that you can implement into your current business or side hustle in under 10 minutes flat!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn what a snow removal service can teach you about closing a sale (without lowering your price) and how you can spot and unlock business opportunities all around you. So be sure to hit that play button above, and don’t forget to join our HustleNation newsletter so you don’t miss our future episodes!
Resource Links For This Episode
- $100k Dog Walker: Watch On YouTube
- Opportunity Book (great read): Amazon
- Follow Us On Twitter: @doyouevenhustle
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 0:42 – The Snow Storm story
- 2:18 – Price objection and how to navigate it
- 3:14 – The value of opportunity, how to look for it and how to use the DFY technique in your current business or side hustle
- 4:11 – How a dog walker makes $100k a year
- 4:38 – The one trick that can nearly guarantee that you’ll close the sale without lowering price
- 6:02 – How the price objection technique varies for online vs offline services. This is an important piece of detail that will save you lots of work in the future!
Enjoyed This Episode? Leave Us A Review!
Fellow Hustler, if you enjoyed this episode and found value in the FREE content we provide, please do us a quick favor and leave us a positive rating on iTunes, Stitcher or whatever your favorite podcast player of choice happens to be.
Also, don’t be afraid to leave your honest feedback, questions or comments below — we read each and every single one!