Achieve Financial Freedom With Vincent Pugliese
Better yet, why does he suddenly decide to ditch his six figure photography business to start an online business community?
You will learn all that and more from our guest Vincent Pugliese! He is the founder of the Total Life Freedom Community where they believe that you should have total control of your time, your money, and the work you do.
This episode is jam packed with life lessons, business lessons and an incredible story of rags to riches. Tune in, and enjoy!
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 2:00 – Martin asks about Vincent’s crazy stories with celebrities and his run in with the law while living in New York.
- 5:45 – Martin talks about his time working at a go kart track and whether Vincent learnt from his mistakes after his run in with the law.
- 7:00 – How Vincent got started as a sports photographer by hustling together the equipment he needed.
- 9:40 – How Vincent got to be known as the “VINtern” after securing his internship (pretty good name, if you ask us).
- 12:30 – How Vincent turned one of his accidents into a complete win (a great example of mindset shift).
- 15:30 – Why Vincent believes that business professors and college courses don’t give the best business advice.
- 17:00 – How launching this one business idea made Vincent more money in 24 hours than he did an entire year as a professional photographer! A truly inspiring story for all up and coming entrepreneurs.
- 20:00 – The one thing Vincent’s dad said to him that completely changed his life!
- 22:30 – Vincent talks about how to start your own business the smart way (i.e without giving up your income or going broke).
- 23:30 – Martin asks Vincent how he got his first client for his wedding photography business.
- 25:20 – When starting your own business, too many people get hung up on their price and what they should charge. Vincent talks about how and WHY he took on clients from a wide range of budgets in the beginning.
- 27:00 – How Vincent outcompeted every other wedding photographers by taking advantage of their laziness and by going above and beyond for his clients. This is a very important lesson if you want to break into your market.
- 29:00 – Martin asks Vincent how he managed to secure Seth Godin to give him a book endorsement.
- 33:00 – Vincent talks about how he launched a mastermind and immediately got 3 clients (hint, he earned these clients).
- 35:02 – Learn how Vincent approaches conferences and the number one thing he looks for that makes the cost of going worth it for him.
- 36:45 – Martin asks Vincent when he made the switch from wedding photography to coaching people how to run a business.
- 44:00 – Vincent shares his opinion on how long it (generally) takes for a new business to finally take off, assuming you do all the right things.
- 45:00 – Martin asks Vincent what should be someone’s first step be if they are sick of their jobs, and want to launch a business to achieve freedom.
Enjoyed This Episode? Leave Us A Review!
Fellow Hustler, if you enjoyed this episode and found value in the FREE content we provide, please do us a quick favor and leave us a positive rating on iTunes, Spotify or whatever your favorite podcast player of choice happens to be.
Also, don’t be afraid to leave your honest feedback, questions or comments below — we read each and every single one!