Hardcore Closer shows us why he lives up to his name
About Ryan Stewman
Ryan started his journey into sales by working at a family car wash. Then after one wild night, he ended up in jail (you really need to hear this story). These days, Ryan is a father to two boys and his online business generates multiple six figures per month. In between all of this, Ryan drops some amazing tips for all of you out there that want to get into sales.
Ryan tells us how he spends his money on generating leads, how much he spends on advertising per month (more than most make annually), what it takes to be successful in sales, and the one HUGE mistake that every single salesperson is making out there. The guys have a blast shooting the breeze about competition, hunters vs skinners, and thinning out the herd.
Where can you find Ryan?
Ryan’s Clyxo page (this shows you all of his social media)
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Episode guide & notes:
- 00:00 – 4:13. We introduce Ryan and he tells us how about his blog (Hardcore Closer). He tells us who he tries to attract with his blog (hint: it’s not everyone). Ryan instantly reveals how much money his business is earning monthly (impressive). He even gets into his traffic.
- 4:14 – 7:30. Martin asks Ryan about his roots and how he became a salesperson. Ryan tells us about how his journey started off at the family car wash. Ryan learned all about the upsell and about get his pitch down right. Ryan has never had a salary-based job.
- 7:31 – 11:07. Ryan tells us the story of how he ended up in jail. You need to hear this.
- 11:08 – 15:00. We get back on track to Ryan’s story of how he went from being in prison to a successful entrepreneur. Ryan started off in sales through a chance meeting with a lady. Then he went on to do mortgages while speaking on the side for info marketers. Ryan even got into double dipping.
- 15:01 – 15:20. Ryan tells us about his first company that he started.
- 15:21 – 18:20. We ask Ryan about his secrets for creating content. Ryan tells us the exact process he goes through as he sits down to write an article.
- 18:21 – 22:26. We put Ryan on the spot to see how he can sell something to us. We put Ryan through three major objections and he combats all of them. You need to listen to this.
- 22:27 – 24:02. Ryan goes into a discussion on skinners and hunters.
- 24:03 – 26:38. The guys take the discussion towards the topic of competition. Ryan tells a sad story of how a kid told him he wasn’t allowed to win.
- 26:39 – 29:05. Ryan goes into an epic rant on being successful in sales.
- 29:06 – 31:33. Ryan goes on the rant of all rants on those who can’t close in sales.
- 31:34 – 33:30. Ryan explains why he makes people ring the ball when they want to tap out and leave their job. He then explains how he gets leads for his sales team. Ryan opens up about the different sources for capturing leads.
- 33:31 – 35:46. Ryan talks about his expenses and what he spends on advertising for his business. Ryan discusses why his advertisements go towards those who don’t follow his page.
- 35:47 – 38:00. Where would Ryan spend his money on advertising if he had to start again?
- 38:01 – 40:13. What are the biggest mistakes that Ryan sees from new salespeople? You’ll be surprised by this.
- 40:14 – 42:50. We ask Ryan where we can find him online.
- 42:51 – 47:23. Bonus material. We include some bonus material from before we went live.
This guy fuckin rules. He probably has lots of pulchritudinous ladies after him. His work ethic is insane. All those yrs of 7 days a week. Awesome episode. Epic rant.