4 Strategies You Can Use To Make Money Within The Next 4 Days
Show Notes & Episode Guide
Are you ready to make some extra money? How much would your life change with an extra $100 or even $1,000 coming in every month? That extra money could go towards your debt, or better yet, that trip to Cancun that you’ve been planning for the last few years.
Here we go!
- 00:00 – 0:40. Show introduction.
- 0:41 – 4:33. Sahil starts off with his thoughts on Fiverr. Sahil discusses how he has used Fiverr in the past to get some quick work done. Sahil gives examples of how you could make money with Fiverr (everything from Excel to sending out tweets).
- 4:34 – 8:34. Martin brings up his experience with driving for Uber as a driver. Martin even brings up how he totally screwed up on his first night of driving. Sure, you won’t get rich from Uber, but you’ll make some quick cash to help you out with your financial goals. Sahil won’t be driving for Uber anytime soon.
- 8:35 – 11:14. Sahil talks about flipping stuff online. He even helped a friend flip a laptop for a few extra dollars.
- 11:15 – 15:15. Martin talks about he got started with freelance writing online. Martin shows you exactly how you can get started and find your first writing gig today. You can even combine method #4 with method #1. Martin also reveals how he ended up paying someone for their writing services.
- 15:16 – 19:09. The hosts want you to try one of these hustles. Sahil talks about the dollar shave club and the power of convenience. We want to hear about what you’re going to try.
Leave us a comment or send us a tweet to tell us about your new side hustle.
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
A Quick Glance At The 4 Strategies For Making Quick Cash
Flipping products on eBay/Kijiji
Use Martin’s code STUDENOMICS2015 to get your first Fiverr gig for free when you checkout. You can have some fun by testing out the process as a buyer first.
To learn more about driving for Uber, check out Martin’s detailed post that we talked about in the show. Uber is giving away $100 to all new drivers. So that’s free money you get on top of your payment.