We Test Out All Of The Productivity Hacks So You Don't Have To (Continued From Part 1)
Welcome to part two of the Productivity Hacks episode. If you haven’t had a chance to listen to part 1, you can do so by Clicking Here. But it’s not necessary — each hack is covered on its own, so you can listen to either part in any order you wish.
If this is your first time discovering this episode, then here’s a quick recap: We were equal parts tired and intrigued by the enormous list of productivity hacks, tools and techniques out there. It seems every “successful” person online is talking about how they have found the perfect system. So we decided to round up ALL of the most popular productivity hacks we could find, and put them to the test. Then we rated them from 1 to 5 based on our experience.
We hope you find it useful!
Show Notes & Episode Guide
Here are all the hacks and techniques we covered in Part 2 of the series:
- 0:41 — Accountability partner
- 2:45 — Meditation
- 4:11 — Input bucket
- 6:09 — Micro-Dosing with supplements
- 7:38 — Delegation of tasks
- 9:46 — Gratitude journals
- 13:06 — Setting up systems
- 15:56 — Intermittent Fasting
- 18:00 — Rapid content consumption tactic
- 20:07 — Hiring a Life Coach
- 22:19 — Tweaking your environment
- 23:39 — Scheduling software
- 25:31 — The 3×3 technique
- 27:27 — Strict deadlines
- 29:17 — Noise cancelling headphones
- 30:40 — Evidence based background music
- 33:00 — Your circle of 5 (network)
- 35:19 — Eisenhower Matrix
Enjoyed This Episode? Leave Us A Review!
Fellow Hustler, if you enjoyed this episode and found value in the FREE content we provide, please do us a quick favor and leave us a positive rating on iTunes, Stitcher or whatever your favorite podcast player of choice happens to be.
Also, don’t be afraid to leave your honest feedback, questions or comments below — we read each and every single one!